You will receive a confirmation email shortly.
Scout Talent produces a new webinar every month to highlight industry insights, trends, best practices, and thought leadership in the fields of talent acquisition, recruitment, employer branding, recruitment marketing, shortlisting, talent engagement, and more!
Want to learn more about talent acquisition best practices?
Scout Talent publishes a wealth of resources to help organisations like yours do their best work. If you want to drive growth for your organisation and streamline your hiring process along the way, browse our resource centre for industry insights and actionable tips.
You can also learn from our specialists through our webinars which aim to help organisations transform their talent strategy by increasing efficiencies, using powerful tools, aligning with evolving best practices, and staying up to date on thought leadership driving conversations around recruitment, talent acquisition, hiring, and related technology.
You can access a wealth of past webinars on our website to help you achieve your talent acquisition goals. Or, you can browse our resource centre for useful articles, guides, and training materials to help you get the most out of Scout Talent’s talent acquisition software. You can also estimate your future savings by using this ROI calculator.
End to end talent acquisition services:
In the meantime, if you want to gain a deeper understanding of the recruitment services we provide, you are welcome to read up on our specialised teams, including:
- Recruitment marketing, which optimises your job ads for the best exposure and attracts high-quality applications.
- Employer branding, which ensures that candidates perceive your organisation as an employer of choice.
- Shortlisting and selection, which meticulously vets candidates through a wealth of checks and tests.
- Learning services, to help you design or access valuable learning materials to induct and upskill team members.
- Recruitment process outsourcing, for when you need another set of hands to hire during peak periods.