This month, we’re delighted to introduce a new round of software enhancements. Streamline your workflow with an upgraded user interface, smoother navigation, and user experience improvements like PowerPaste for seamless copying and pasting, improved gender options for inclusivity, a new font choice, and new AI-powered features within AI Studio. Dive into the following release notes and discover the next level of recruitment software excellence. Read on to learn more.
UX/UI Updates and Improvements
Ongoing enhancement of functionalities and capabilities.
- You can now view the ‘Candidate Tags’ directly on the applications overview page, enabling easier identification and categorization of candidates.
- The applications overview page now allows users to filter using the ‘Suburb’ field, providing the ability to narrow down applications based on specific suburbs.
New Feature Spotlight: Introducing Power Paste
- Power Paste gives you the ability to keep your source document formatting, saving you time and keeping your documentation consistent, making formatting a breeze.
- Now you can copy and paste directly from Word, PDFs, and Google Documents when writing job descriptions and not have to worry about losing your original format.
We recently launched AI Studio, an AI-powered tool that helps you create on-brand recruitment collateral in a snap! We are excited to showcase a few new features and updates to support your recruitment process.
- Smart Share Update – Introducing a new feature that enables you to effortlessly create three primary selling points with the simple click of a button.
- Generate Talent Landing Pages with Ease: You can now easily edit and regenerate a talent landing page (TLP) directly within the job description tab, streamlining your workflow.
- Improved Questions Integrator: Ensure your questions are perfectly related to the job by using this new function that generates questions based off of the job description.
- Updated Language Converter: All generated content is now automatically run through a filter to convert any English language (e.g. British or American) to the preferred type of English language set to on your browser. Improving consistency, relevance, and professionalism in your content.
Quality of Life Improvements
Improving our platform’s usability and making it even easier to use.
- We have enhanced inclusivity efforts by improving the gender options for job applications, ensuring a more inclusive and diverse experience for applicants.
- A new font option, ‘Nexa’, has been added to the default font options, providing you with more choices to customize the appearance of your documents.
Exciting new visual updates are coming soon to both the ‘Approvals’ workflow in :Recruit and to ‘Dataviz’, your data visualization tool! Stay tuned to learn more in upcoming Product Release Notes.
We continuously enhance our platform based on your valuable feedback. We appreciate your input, so please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com with any suggestions or ideas. We look forward to hearing from you and working together to shape the future of our product.