Access to L&D
We offer our people the chance to grow and learn by providing you with the right tools and development opportunities to succeed in your role and empowering you to take time weekly for L&D. All Scouties are encouraged to establish a long-term career pathway at STG with access to leadership development opportunities that will help you reach your potential.
- We have our very own in-house L&D team.
- We provide free access to ongoing training and professional development courses and learning.
- No matter which one of our global locations you are based, our Scouties all have the same opportunity to learn through virtual and classroom L&D facilitation.
- We are proud of our robust Future Leadership programs to develop our emerging talent.
- We provide extensive onboarding for all new starters to ensure you are set up for success.
- You will receive ongoing 1:1 coaching and development, delivered monthly and quarterly, with our talented leaders across the business.
Health & wellbeing
We are passionate about supporting the communities in which we live and work. We know our people perform at their best when they feel their best!
- We supply our Scouties with all the good stuff! Free healthy snacks, an array of tea options and coffee, from a proper coffee machine, are available for you daily.
- We love to be social at STG and after a successful week, we say “thank you” for all your hard work. We put on the drinks, fire up the karaoke, and challenge each other to a friendly game of ping pong or pool. And if that’s not your thing we have plenty of comfy couches for you to sit and decompress your way!
- You can wear workout gear to the office if it helps you prioritize exercise. Take advantage of the great outdoors and go for a walk or use our fitness equipment, ranging from a stationary bike, boxing bag, and yoga mats – find what feels good and move your way.
- We provide standup desks to help reduce inactivity
- We are proud to have an in-house registered charity named Healthy Workplaces, and we value the importance of giving back. Since its conception, Healthy Workplaces has raised over $1.5m for not-for-profit organizations. We facilitate regular well-being-centered charity events in the office including Step Forward and Tour de Office.
Flexibility the STG way
We understand life happens outside of work and we want you to be at your best.
- Options to step away from our vibrant office environment and work from home one day of the week – Tuesday to Thursday – if desired.
- We provide you with a choice of two start and finish times, to help complement your lifestyle.
- We provide all Scouties with their own Macbook Air so you can enjoy the flexibility of working mobile.
- We offer breakout areas and quiet workspaces throughout the office so you can step away from your desk for that much-needed “hour of power”. You can even book the stationary bike as your meeting room!
- We are a global company. At STG we provide you the flexibility to work from any of our locations: Brisbane, Vancouver, Melbourne, Sydney.
Reward & recognition
Our culture of reward and recognition is part of our everyday. We believe in creating opportunities for our people to celebrate their achievements through large group events down to daily visual and audible tools to provide transparency so we can celebrate together.
- We host a fun quarterly event, Quarterpalooza, for all team members to celebrate wins with plenty of food and drink provided.
- Our top performers are invited to our Annual Global Gathering, at an overseas destination, where they are provided with the VIP experience, on us, to celebrate their high performance.
- We celebrate by frocking up and having a night of recognition at our End of Year balls.
- We use daily communication channels for “shoutouts” and to celebrate accomplishments.
- We recognize our Scouties that live our values and purpose through our quarterly Purpose In Practice awards.
We believe in paying A-Players above-market rates in line with their performance. Our people have the opportunity to increase their remuneration through our incentive structures, bonuses and employee referrals.
- We offer uncapped sales incentives.
- Treat yourself to our generous $1000 Employee Referral Bonus.
- Salary sacrifice options available (upon application).
Access to our EAP
We offer free and confidential access to our Employee Assistance Program, which grants team members access to various counseling services including mental illness support, family issues, grief and loss, illnesses adjustment, stress management and more.
Our current vacancies
We’re on a mission to connect with great candidates who believe in our values and add to our culture so that we can continue empowering organizations to achieve their goals.
Our people promise
There’s a lot to love about being part of the Scout Talent team. We offer a range of unique benefits and opportunities to help you achieve your career goals, work-life balance, and more.